AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Very URGENT

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my adwords account suspended and it says there is no payments available .although i added payment method and added funds to start advertising...im trying now for two days to reach support from google through phone or chat  but i couldnt reach them...support is very bad and i need this issue to be solved ASAP

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Very URGENT

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Mina,

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues. There are several reasons why this could happen and I hope one of the solutions I mention will help!
If you pay with your Bank account, you need to send proof of the payment by scanning a copy of your bank statement or a screenshot of your online banking account showing your account balance, the payments made to Google, and the name on the bank account.

I have found in a few instances that an AMEX card does not work depending where you are located.

If you are paying with Credit Card, perhaps the expiry date is too close to the current date?

I hope this helps!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hello

i didnt pay with bank account
i dont use amex card
my card expiry date is after 3 years

i still have the problem
and still didnt reach live support from google through phone or chat....worst support really
and still waiting to get back my account and funds i paid on it

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Mina,

That is quite the dilemma! Unfortunately, if you are hoping to get a refund you have to cancel your account. I'm only informing you of this as I see you wrote, "still waiting to get back my account and funds i paid on it".

Besides the no payment method, is there any other list of issues that may be why the account is suspended? Maybe there is something not compliant with the policies?

I'm sure you have already checked all of the ads, keywords, extensions etc.

I will continue to do my best to help you. I hope you are able to resolve this situation quickly!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
i have urgent issue now for few days and trying to reach admob support...and couldnt reach them

i need to contact admob support via email or chat

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hi Mina,

Click on the arrow at the bottom of the page linked-to below to find your way to contact the admob folks.

*** AdMob Help Center ***
https://support.google.com/admob/?hl=en#topic=2740022

Best,
Lakatos