AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Usefulness and/or Repetition

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello all, 

On my status section of Google Adwords it says site suspended then 'usefulness' and in the email they sent it linked me to How to Fix>Repetition.  

My ads are pointing to a landing page that has a blog attached to it. The first thing someone sees is a logo and a statement with a email box below it for people who want to know when we launch. 

So not sure what the problem is, below are my questions.

1. Does google not like Landing pages? 
  2. I did notice that I used the same descriptive word in all of the boxes, is this a problem? 
  3. After I have made revisions, how do I get Google to review and hopefully approve my ads - I cant see where to re-submit. 
  4. What do you think the problem is? 

Sorry if it isnt very clear but its not very clear from Google what exactly the problem is. 

Thanks

Paul 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

This sounds like you are using too many repeating words/phrases in your Ad Copy, so try revising your ads to sound more natural with much less repetition.

Google should automatically review your ads after you make changes to them, but there is a "Submit my campaign for review" button that shows next to the disapproval box. Here is a guide on how to fix disapproved ads: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704381?co=ADWORDS.IsAWNCustomer%3Dfalse&hl=en-GB

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi Paul,

AdWords is for the promotion of products or services. My guess is that your site has been deemed un-useful because there is no obvious product or service at present, and perhaps no clear indication of what is coming soon.

If you have a sign up form, there has to be a clear indication of what people are signing up for.

FYI, people promoting their blogs in AdWords almost always get disapproved. The Googler who checked out your site may have decided that it is just a blog. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Please share your website URL and we can have a look.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’