AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Used promotional code from another country now i'm suspended.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So i live in Macedonia, Europe and i'm trying to manage a Google ad words campaign for the company that i work for. I used a promotional code of $25 (not intentionally) from a book that was bought in Australia by my employer. So unfortunately my account got suspended because of that. I tried to close it and open a new one, so now i'm violating the "double serving" policy. I know that i am banned now, but i was wondering what are the next steps to get unbanned because i was not doing any illegal or illicit activity.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Used promotional code from another country now i'm suspended.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello ognenvel;

I don't think there is anything we can do , You violated two major Policy sections (promo code and double serving). Thus, Google suspended you. The suspension is permanent!

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello MosheTLV thanks for the promt reply.

So does this mean that nobody from my company (with the same email domain) will ever be able to use google adwords becouse of my mistake?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

ognenvel;

Unfortunately the answer is Yes; I doubt that in case, the account can be un-suspended. (These were major violations.)

I am sorry that we cannot help with that.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

ognenvel wrote:

Hello MosheTLV thanks for the promt reply.

So does this mean that nobody from my company (with the same email domain) will ever be able to use google adwords becouse of my mistake?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’