AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Used promotional code from another country now i'm suspended.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So i live in Macedonia, Europe and i'm trying to manage a Google ad words campaign for the company that i work for. I used a promotional code of $25 (not intentionally) from a book that was bought in Australia by my employer. So unfortunately my account got suspended because of that. I tried to close it and open a new one, so now i'm violating the "double serving" policy. I know that i am banned now, but i was wondering what are the next steps to get unbanned because i was not doing any illegal or illicit activity.

Re: Used promotional code from another country now i'm suspended.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello anyone out there that can help me resolve this? i already contacted Google support, all i'm getting is auto response from the Google bot stating my problem and not the solution. I don't think i made such a grieve error to get such harsh sentence as a permanent ban. Please help i'm getting ready to tell the problem to my boss an he will be furious with me Smiley Happy