AdWords
6.7K members online now
6.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Untrustworthy Promotion violation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our account has been suspended and the reason listed is Untrustworthy Promotions.

We've been operating transparently and disclose everything on our website of the services and added value we bring.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Untrustworthy Promotion violation

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Hello Ed-U,

we cannnot help you without link to your landing page.

Alex

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

That's unfortunate if your account has been suspended. Please note that account suspension is something which doesn't happen right away. AdWords tend to send you frequent emails in case there is repeated violations and if the advertiser doesn't really take that into consideration, these account suspensions occur.

All you can do currently is try and fix the policy violations of your website ASAP and request an appeal. More details can be found here:- https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/3375595?utm_source=hc&utm_medium=susp&utm_campaign=2...

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
the web address was www.ukrecordsoffice.co.uk

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

My view; there are too many violations on the site and this could be the reason for suspension under "untrustworthy business".

The chances of reinstating the account - IMHO- are low...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Untrustworthy Promotion violation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi

My Website ipcsupport.us is disabled for Untrustworthy Promotions. Can anyone help me to rectify this issue?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Pankaj,

We just got the account suspended email with the same "advertising policies" reasoning however when I tried calling no one will even talk to me. Also we never got any warning, we never got any emails of any violations. I am trying to figure out what it actually pertains to because Google support is no help with this.