AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Universal App Campaign - not eligible

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

I am trying to run first UAC but no matter what I put in Ad Text Idea, I keep getting error "Clarity and relevance". I read guidelines, Google policy etc but can't figure out what mistakes I am making. Can anyone help on best practices for UAC? I am using UAC for following App. 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miiint.fyjc

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Universal App Campaign - not eligible

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Uday, how are things?

Since we're talking about an app, the "Clarity and Relevance" is probably related to your text and not the landing page. Can you post the text you were trying to insert?
_

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I am using following text ideas but I tried many
before this...

FYJC Pune Admissions

Download this App Today

Generate List of Colleges

Account for DONE Service

Uday K

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager - per Community Guidelines - in order to remove contact information which was most likely due to an email or mobile footer. This is done in order to protect account security and/or privacy. Please be sure to remove this information in future replies. Thank you for your understanding.

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

@Uday K Personally I couldn't find anything that would fall under Clarity and Relevance, but since English is not my first language I might be missing something. If you have tried other texts before, I'd say to give support a call and see if they can find out what's going on. You can do that here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

Let me ping @MosheTLV and see if he have any ideas.

_

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
I looked at that, and honestly, I don't understand what the ad-text is about - so this could be the issue.... Smiley Surprised
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Uday,

I will recommend to share the screenshot of your error.

Thanks,
Anand