AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Un-suspended?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I just received an e-mail from Google that stated that my ads are now running.  Does that mean my account has been un-suspended?  It seems that Google goes out of its way to be vague.

Re: Un-suspended?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello AceDeSone, 

No, Google automatically updates your account, on last there also one line updates 1 hours, When you will enable your campaign, it will automatically update.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Actually, that was even MORE confusing, but thank you for your time.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Just got ANOTHER email from Google stating that my account IS suspended.  Apparently Google thinks this is an acceptible way to conduct business.  Here's the correct answer Google:  IT IS NOT.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 5
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi AceDeSone

I can confirm that the AdWords Support Representative sent you an email on February 15th. Your account was under periodical review which we do as per our Terms and Conditions in order to check that your account meets our quality standards and to verify your billing information. Your account is no longer under review. However, due to the fact that you canceled your account your ads won't show. If you wish to reactive your account follow these steps.

Thank you,

Zee
G+

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
You sure they sent him an email? Because you guys kept saying you sent me an email for over a month and come to find out no one sent me any kind of email.