AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Two adwords, and different headlines.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I run the adwords for the law firm. I was wondering if it would harm me to run 2 different ads with different headlines but both for he same service. 

Re: Two adwords, and different headlines.

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

You can create multiple ads within an ad group & run these at the same time. Leave them running for at least a week or until you have enough data to make a decision. This wont harm anything, just make sure to pause the one with the lowest CTR at the end of the trial.

Make sure in your settings you change the ad rotation to rotate evenly so all ads get shown the same amount of time.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We want them running at the same time. no rotation.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
As far as i'm aware it is against google policy to have 2 ads from the same company showing up on google at the same time, and you will have your account suspended. The only way to test your ads will be to have them rotating within an ad group.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
That makes sense. However, right now we have two ads running that are aimed to the same site. But one is for employment law and the other for family law. How are these able to run if they are for the same business?