AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Trying to call Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I've been trying to call Google ADword support for days. 

I'm in Kuwait and 800 / 8000 numbers don't work on international calls.  

There was no answer at Google Dubai number +97144370680 (tried several times and no answer - just tried again before posting this)

I tried Google HQ at Phone: 16502530000 several times and at all hours (recording says 'no live support at this time).

Any ideas please?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Trying to call Google

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Stewart,

I believe that there is no direct number for Kuwait as if now. Did you try sending Adwords support an email on your issue?

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en&hlrm=en

If you need assistance in terms of account optimization, Adwords Community might assist you.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for replying Panjak,

Yes, I have been on this problem for a week now. Tried everything. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Stewart,

Is there anything you can share with the Community here in terms of your account which you want to discuss with Adwords support and not able to get through? May be Community might give you a direction to move on.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Panjak,

Yes I tried asking here a couple of times and got no actionable answers. 

In brief, below is my basic question - copied from a previous post: I wish you could give me some pointers:

"I recently set up a blog on Wordpress.com and paid for the domain (www.stewartinnes.com - is it ok to mention the name here?) to market my services. I tried to run an Adword campaign but was told it was disapproved, but I simply don't know why. I've been through all the TOS and violations and can't find anything wrong. I even removed some articles / pictures that by some stretch could be considered 'strong' by some sensitivities.

More ominously, it says in red letters next to my keywords 'Site Suspended' (!)

My questions:

Could I ask someone to take a look at my site and give me a clue why it was disapproved?

By 'Site Suspended', I understand that it may or may not be suspended from Google search, in brief, will I no longer show up in searches?

I've been on this issue for days, so I am not asking lightly. Any assistance would be appreciated.

I can be contacted at stujinnes@gmail.com""""

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

FYI

In the last week i have fixed several potential issues on the site and edited the ad to comply with Google policy. 

All the links Google provided me in e mail lead to a page dealing with issues of Arbitrage, Mirroring and framing, Malware , User safety, and the like.

My website has none of these issues. Heck I barely figured out how to set up Adwords, never mind doing mirroring and malware and what have you!

Thank,

Stewart

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Stewart,

If just calling google is a concern then you can use your skype to call Google US 800 number.

But the issue seems more complex than that and if you have received an email from google mentioning all those policy issues with the website then I would suggest you to also go through all the policies again before calling google.

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,
Asif

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Asif. I believed a tried the 800 to call Google but as you suggested I'll try it (yet) again. 

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hi Stewart,

Did you check the status of why your site was suspended?

If you have already fixed your website keeping all the Adwords policies in mind, then I would suggest you to fill up the below mentioned form so that Google can re-review your site and provide the relevant feedback:

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/site_policy

Best of Luck!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Panjak. I have made several small changes that did not help. 

I am exploring the policies in more detail and making changes accordingly.

Hoping for the best.

Thanks for replying. 

BTW I am quickly becoming an Adword expert!