AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Trademark policy

Not applicable
# 1
Not applicable

Hi,

I have created one wordpress development campaign  but this campaign is not running now because of trademark policy.

What can i do for this campaign?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Trademark policy

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

There are multiple factors that determine when trademarks can be used in AdWords ads and as keywords. For Text ads and keywords it differs.

Trademark terms used in keywords

Google will not investigate or restrict the use of trademark terms in keywords, even if a trademark complaint is received.

Trademark terms used in ad text

Google will investigate and may restrict the use of a trademark within ad text. Ads using restricted trademarks in their ad text may not be allowed to run. This policy applies worldwide.

I would encourage you to read this policy to solver your query : https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6118?hl=en#

I hope this helps you!

Anand Vishwakarma

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Trademark policy

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

There are multiple factors that determine when trademarks can be used in AdWords ads and as keywords. For Text ads and keywords it differs.

Trademark terms used in keywords

Google will not investigate or restrict the use of trademark terms in keywords, even if a trademark complaint is received.

Trademark terms used in ad text

Google will investigate and may restrict the use of a trademark within ad text. Ads using restricted trademarks in their ad text may not be allowed to run. This policy applies worldwide.

I would encourage you to read this policy to solver your query : https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6118?hl=en#

I hope this helps you!

Anand Vishwakarma