AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Trademark issue in Adwords Ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am getting  "SAP" trademark issue in ads because of this Adwords disapproved my ad what should I do ?

SAP is the main word which I have to put for all services because our company provides SAP support .

Ad: Soporte SAP garantizado SAP funcionales, Desarrollos, BASIS Reducción de costos. (214) 556-5416 www.architectSAP.com/SAP-Soporte

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Trademark issue in Adwords Ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Correct;

SAP is a registered trademark; You need to get authorization to use it  in you ad text (though you can use it as a keyword).

Read the following instructions;

Trademark help for advertisers

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Moshe thx for suggestion ..
Just want to know do the company charge something to give us permission to use there trademark work ?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again; 

Google certainly does not charge; Google just wants to make sure that advertisers do not use tradename without approval. As for the trademark holder- I haven't heard on any company charging, However, some allow to use their tradename only to their resellers. (Read the link I provided in my original reply)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’