AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Trademark in ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,i am a Velux window installer i would like to use the trademark name Velux in my ad but is disapproved.I heard there is a way of asking the company for permission to use their trademark,how would i go about this?Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Trademark in ad

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi BMHI,

Welcome.

I can understand your situation. If you are the tredemark owner then just send the 3rd Party Authorisation Request Or

you can also mail to ads-trademarks@google.com.Make sure to include the trademark term in question, the entire text of the ad and keywords, and the customer ID number of your AdWords account. It can also be helpful if you include a screenshot of your ad.

Find more help here Trade Mark Help For Advertiser.

Hope it helps.

Best Of Luck.

Regards,

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi BMHI,

Welcome.

I can understand your situation. If you are the tredemark owner then just send the 3rd Party Authorisation Request Or

you can also mail to ads-trademarks@google.com.Make sure to include the trademark term in question, the entire text of the ad and keywords, and the customer ID number of your AdWords account. It can also be helpful if you include a screenshot of your ad.

Find more help here Trade Mark Help For Advertiser.

Hope it helps.

Best Of Luck.

Regards,

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello BMHI,

Welcome to adwords  community,

There are multiple factors that determine when trademarks can be used in AdWords ads and as keywords.For more information Go with this link,

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6118?hl=en