Tip 4: How to avoid AdWords ad disapprovals? (Part II)[ Edited ]
May 2013 - last edited May 2013
We are continuing the series this week with some quick tips on how to avoid common Editorial violations. Here they are:
Your ad cannot include gimmicky, excessive and/or inappropriate punctuation, symbols, capitalization
For example, here’s what’s not okay:
• An exclamation mark in the ad headline!
• Repeated punctuation or symbols.....
• TyPiNg LiKe ThIs
• 0r L1ke thi$
Here’s what’s considered acceptable:
• Intercapitalization Like This
• Common abbreviations like ‘USD’ and ‘BTW’
• Common usage of symbols like ‘5* hotel’
Want to know more?
• Details on our Editorial Standards Policy are available here - or you can watch these videos below!
Hope you’re a pro now! Watch out next week for some helpful ways to troubleshoot these issues in your own accounts. In the meantime, have questions or feedback? Shoot!
P.S. Missed the last 3 posts? Check them out below
Post #3: Tip 3: How to Avoid Ad Disapprovals!