AdWords
6.1K members online now
6.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Tip 3: How to Avoid Ad Disapprovals!

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 1
Google Employee

Hi All,

We are back with our 3rd post in this series to give you a better understanding of the most common URL violations. Let me share some quick tips:

Your ad should lead to a website that works for all users regardless of browser, location or device

Your ad can’t lead to a website that’s under construction or an error page

Your landing page’s domain must match the domain of your ad’s display URL; For e.g., if the website you’re advertising uses “example.com,” your display URL must also contain “example.com”

Each Ad Group can have only one Display URL Domain

Tip: Not sure what a domain is? You can read more about that here

Want to know more?

Display URL: Read this FAQ or watch this video below!

Destination URL: Read this FAQ or watch this video below!

Questions, comments? Leave them below! We’ll be back next week with tips on how to avoid the top Editorial violations.

See you next week!

P.S. Missed the last 2 posts? Check them out below Smiley Happy

Post #1: Ever wondered...How long does it take for an AdWords ad to be reviewed?

Post #2: Tip 2: Why are AdWords ads disapproved?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Tip 3: How to Avoid Ad Disapprovals!

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Could you provide links to your other 2 articles with tips on the same subject ? ( i've searched in your previous topics but only one comes up).

It would be a great refferal point for anyone who begins using AdWords.

Thank you !

Re: Tip 3: How to Avoid Ad Disapprovals!

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Thanks for checking Adrian! Sorry, my bad - I should've included the links to the first 2 posts in this one as well. Here they are now:

Post #1: Ever wondered...How long does it take for an AdWords ad to be reviewed?

Post #2: Tip 2: Why are AdWords ads disapproved?