AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Threats of supensions from Google

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Threats of supensions from Google

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello smithxx;

As for Adwords;

• What is the website in question ? Please share URL
  • By saying "(as well as all my other Google accounts)" - do you mean that you have more than one AdWords account for the same business?. This - by itself - is a violation of the Policy.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi smithxx, for someone that's been in business for so long I would have expected more understanding.  Firstly, the vast majority of Google's emails are automated, not sent by human beings.  Secondly, the "middle of the night" may well not be the "middle of the night" where the email originated or, since it was likely automated, is irrelevant.  Thirdly, Google are not "threatening" you, they are advising you of a potential Policy breach, something they do thousands of times a day to thousands of users worldwide.  

I think you're also mis-reading the email.  You're suggesting that Google are going to suspend your Adsense account when in fact I believe you're referring to the line in the email that mentions "other Accounts", meaning Adwords accounts, not other Google products.

Your "only solution" is not to never run Adwords again, the more obvious solution is to ask for assistance here so we can determine why Google may consider your Account breaches the User Safety Policy, and then fix that problem.  Many such issues are easily fixed and we do that here day in, day out.

Finally, measuring Adwords clicks via your Adsense interface makes no sense.  If you feel the need to monitor visits from paid campaigns, then you should refer to third-party site logging software, so long as you understand the many possible reasons why the reported clicks by Adwords don't match the reported visits by such software.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi smithxx, my post was not intended to demean you, anyone who reads this board often will know that is not my style or manner of approach to posters here.

I won't try to cover all of your email since we risk getting further into a mis-understanding, so I'll just cover two points.

You are claiming you're not getting any explanation or answer yet you're doing so on the support forum, specifically for providing explanations and answers and have already received replies from two of the Top Contributors here, Moshe and myself.  You have refused to provide your URL, which makes it very difficult for us to comment or help you with your suspension issue.

On the Adsense issue:  Adsense does not "measure the number of visitors to the site".  Adsense indicates the number of page views on Ads published on your site(s), an entirely different statistic.  It is possible, indeed quite likely, that a single vistor will view a page more than once so it's quite normal and logical for the number of clicks from an Adwords Campaign will be smaller than the number of page views.  What does Google Analytics report for the number of unique visits from Adwords?

Once again, I'm not trying to demean or ridicule but I must ask you to understand that from our point of view you have come here asking for help, been offered assistance by one of our most trusted and esteemed experts, Moshe, which you refused, then you have accused me of attacking you, being rather rude in the process.

Jon

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Y'know this is a strange situation.  I do this because I like helping people.  I do it in my own time, without payment and I do it only with the hope that I'll assist someone struggling with Adwords.

Posts like this destroy me.  I have no agenda here, no objective.  I don't work for Google, I get no payment for doing this.  I do it because I like the feeling I get when I help someone and they thank me..

So why would you thnik it's fun to attack the people who are trying to help you?  Why would you call me a troll?  A rude and nasty label for someone that has done nothing but try to help others in the 6 years I've been posting here.

It's a huge shame because I suspect your problem could be solved quite easily but your approach is just alienating the very people who are trying to help you.

OK, I won't post any more and I wish you well with your Account.

Jon

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭