AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

This ad is not eligible to run on the search network

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello, i have a problem with adwords, im geeting this error:

Ad showing now?
No

This ad is not eligible to run on the search network

please tell me what to do why adwords is so bad last months i start hating it alot of problems

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: This ad is not eligible to run on the search network

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Benhaddou,

Welcome to the Community!

I have seen and heard of many reasons for this message and I'm personally still quite unclear of the exact reasoning, there may be a few possibilities here.

Before we go through the troubleshooting process in the dark, as none of us can access your account, I think it could be beneficial for you to contact AdWords Support.  Sometimes this message can be due to an account review.

Others here may have a better solution but that is my first instinct to get started.

Good Luck!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: This ad is not eligible to run on the search network

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi benhaddou,

One of the commom reason for this particular message is when an advertiser is targeting Google Display Network and trying to perform ad diagnosis by hovering mouse over the speech bubble of your active ad.

Please note that ad diagnosis available in the interface is only meant for Google search, so in case you are targeting Display Network, it will not show the status of those ads.

Just a thought!

Pankaj