AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

There may be some reason for holding my ad and site suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Halo Google.. I am little bit sad ...because it was a smash on my overconfidence about my website and ad policy.I was observing Google ads and adsense for past 5 years .I had a vague idea about what kid of sites are eligible for an approval .I have only little experience about Google ad words like I have little experience about what kind of websites can publish on Google ad word and Google ad sense.As a result me too applied for ad words.All of a sudden one of Google staff called me to pay Indian money Rs 500 per day so that my ad will be approved.We talk more than hours and told him every possibility about this special kind of website which I have applied.but in his preliminary view he found nothing illegal .He told the reviewing people are deferent .They will review the site.He told me nothing will happen and my ad started running yesterday .I got 18 clicks . But today morning I got this mail that my site is illegal so that its suspended.From my side all pages and documents are made clear on this site.But I do not understand what part of my site voids the policy of Google .If any idea is passing I am ready to clear for the ad words approval . First of all my site is a children modelling website which is very sensitive part and now only you can help me to retrieve from this tight situation.I am not sure is it allowed to post the name of my website here so that you can make a review or if you are able to log in my ad word account you can see the web name
1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
October 2016

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

If it is the site I'm guessing it is, then I'm certain Google won't allow a service that offers children as companions - regardless of whether there is a specific policy against it.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok Ok so better is to remove my application for adwords account

Re: There may be some reason for holding my ad and site suspension

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below> this is my site..kindly review it and say the reason
Thank You So much

--
CelebrityFreakz Team

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines.

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

I've given you the reason. It would be the same reason that Google has removed your site from organic results: Suspected child abuse content