AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

The location terms in this keyword can affect where your ads show ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi,

i am working since a week on this campaign but not able to find the solution i have included correct keywords for my ads and my website also contains unique data but still near all my keywords its written

(Keyword: 2 bhk flats for sale in bandra west

The location terms in this keyword can affect where your ads show. Location: 400050, Maharashtra, India What can I do?
Showing ads right now?No
  •  Your keyword is not triggering ads to appear on Google right now because of a low Ad Rank. Ads are ranked based on your bid and Quality Score. What can I do?
  • We currently can't determine why your ad isn't showing. What can I do?
 Quality score - Learn more 
There aren’t enough impressions or clicks to accurately determine this keyword’s Quality Score.

Ad Preview and Diagnosis)

please find the screen shots of my ads, keywords and location i have targeted can someone help me with this, will really appreciate your efforts

keywordsads screenshots

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author grass r
July 2017

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

You don't need to include the location as part of the keyword. This is a redundancy. Set the Geo location targeting at the campaign level.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

location targeted

here is the list of location i have targeted but still it displays

The location terms in this keyword can affect where your ads show. Location: 400050, Maharashtra, India What can I do?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author grass r
July 2017

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

You don't need to include the location as part of the keyword. This is a redundancy. Set the Geo location targeting at the campaign level.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thank you for the help @MosheTLV 

so you mean to say i should only write my keywords as below

1BHK flats for sale

2BHK flats for sale

3BHK flats for sale

property for sale

and remove the keywords such as

1BHK flats for sale in bandra

2BHK flats for sale in bandra

3BHK flats for sale in bandra

property for sale in bandra

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Correct and targeting your location bey the Geo targeting setting at the campaign level.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thank you Smiley Happy

i got it

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

please continue to help my site sir so that i may really work for this campaign, ishan

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Like very well

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sir what if in one campaign i have geo-targeted multiple locations in one campaign eg- andheri, banra, dadar , mumbai central etc. and running call only ads for this particular campaign.

so in one adgroup- i have created multiple ads based on this location

eg; 1st ads copy- 1BHK flats for sale in bandra

2nd ads copy- 1BHK flats for sale in andheri

3rd ads copy- 1BHK flats for sale in dadar.

so will my ads show for people in bandra- 1st ads copy

for people in andheri- 2nd ads copy and on..

I tried this but its not working well. would you suggest any setting for call only ads to show on particular location. I hope this will be more effective and better for CTR

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.