AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

The keyword phrase doesn't currently trigger any of your ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The keyword phrase doesn't currently trigger any of your ad    why this problem ?  daily i am getting this problem 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: The keyword phrase doesn't currently trigger any of your ad

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

keyan wrote:

The keyword phrase doesn't currently trigger any of your ad    why this problem ?  daily i am getting this problem 

What is the current status of your ads and keywords? Are they approved or not?

Does the message also says to contact Adwords support due to this?

If you can elaborate more on this, Community can address it specifically.

Pankaj

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Keyan,

Are you using any ad scheduling on your ads? Do you have sufficient budget for your ads to still be displayed?

If you highlight the keyword you are having issues with, and click more actions, then diagnose keywords, what does it say about it there?

Now my acc get suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Now my acc get suspended what can i do plz help me i am new fro adwords

Re: Now my acc get suspended

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
@Keyan, you must have received any email mentioning the reason behind suspension. Can you share the reason here?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i dont get any mail from adwords but in my acc its showing like this " Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hello again,

keyan wrote:

i dont get any mail from adwords but in my acc its showing like this " Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified.

Is it the only account which you created for your business or you have multiple accounts for the single business?

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i used this acc but today i used another acc for my another business 

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hello,

Majority of the times I have seen that this reason for suspension comes in when the advertiser tends to create multiple Adwords account for the same business. Remember that's not allowed. It's a clear cut violation of Double Serving Policy.

Did you check with your Bank regarding the billing issues?

Did you redeemed some promo coupon in your account?

I would suggest you to write an email to Adwords Support for more specific account issue.

Pankaj