AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

The disaaproval designation did not change to Under Review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I noticed my ad was disapproved because of an URL issue.  I corrected the issue and resubmitted for approval.  The menu box stated the designation will change from Disapproved to Under Review.  That has not happened; my ad still reads Disapproved.  What do I have to do now?

Re: The disaaproval designation did not change to Under Review

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Paul,

What exactly was the URL issue?
Besides that, perhaps give it a little time. These things can take an hour or 2 to take effect,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The issue was (Display URL) Inaccurate Display URL. This was caused I think because we are redesigning our website. We were redirecting the URL from our original website to the person that was redesigning. I understand that when someone clicks on our URL they should NOT be redirected. My IT guy corrected this issue on his end. I then went to GoogleAds to resubmit for approval. 24hours later the ad still says Disapproved. The designation never changed to Under Review. Now what?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Paul,

I would suggest making a slight change to the ad, and getting a resubmission that way.
The other possibility is that your Display URL is still inaccurate and it wasn't a redirect problem. do your display URL and destination URL correlate? Could you paste both here?