AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

The disaaproval designation did not change to Under Review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I noticed my ad was disapproved because of an URL issue.  I corrected the issue and resubmitted for approval.  The menu box stated the designation will change from Disapproved to Under Review.  That has not happened; my ad still reads Disapproved.  What do I have to do now?

Re: The disaaproval designation did not change to Under Review

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Paul,

What exactly was the URL issue?
Besides that, perhaps give it a little time. These things can take an hour or 2 to take effect,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The issue was (Display URL) Inaccurate Display URL. This was caused I think because we are redesigning our website. We were redirecting the URL from our original website to the person that was redesigning. I understand that when someone clicks on our URL they should NOT be redirected. My IT guy corrected this issue on his end. I then went to GoogleAds to resubmit for approval. 24hours later the ad still says Disapproved. The designation never changed to Under Review. Now what?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Paul,

I would suggest making a slight change to the ad, and getting a resubmission that way.
The other possibility is that your Display URL is still inaccurate and it wasn't a redirect problem. do your display URL and destination URL correlate? Could you paste both here?