AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

The acronym CBD

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

I realise that CBD might refer to a cannabis-related product...

In my part of the world (Australia), CBD means Central Business District, and it is used a lot in search queries, where people want a service in the actual downtown area. It is our equivalent of "downtown".

It seems terribly inefficient that our ads needs to seek special approval - we make them almost every day!

Just sayin'.

2 Expert replyverified_user

The acronym CBD

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Google's algorithms make me laugh so often too.

For example I couldn't run ads about genetic tests for dogs and cats, because it's violating health-care policy.

The acronym CBD

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

I think keywords can be excluded per region. Support was not willing to whitelist you?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

The acronym CBD

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

The ads always get approved, it is just a daily annoyance.

The acronym CBD

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@RobSkelton;

You should be able to get whitelisted per account.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

The acronym CBD

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Thanks Moshe, I was unaware that whitelisting existed. What about at an MCC level? 

The acronym CBD

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

To my knowledge, it's per keyword per account.