AdWords
6.6K members online now
6.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

The acronym CBD

Rising Star
# 1
Rising Star

I realise that CBD might refer to a cannabis-related product...

In my part of the world (Australia), CBD means Central Business District, and it is used a lot in search queries, where people want a service in the actual downtown area. It is our equivalent of "downtown".

It seems terribly inefficient that our ads needs to seek special approval - we make them almost every day!

Just sayin'.

2 Expert replyverified_user

The acronym CBD

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Google's algorithms make me laugh so often too.

For example I couldn't run ads about genetic tests for dogs and cats, because it's violating health-care policy.

The acronym CBD

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

I think keywords can be excluded per region. Support was not willing to whitelist you?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

The acronym CBD

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

The ads always get approved, it is just a daily annoyance.

The acronym CBD

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@RobSkelton;

You should be able to get whitelisted per account.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

The acronym CBD

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

Thanks Moshe, I was unaware that whitelisting existed. What about at an MCC level? 

The acronym CBD

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

To my knowledge, it's per keyword per account.