AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

The Google Gods' Word on unsuspension

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Has Google made any indications of when they might un-suspend suspended Adwords accounts (I mean a general lift on all suspensions)?  The policy of not giving people second chances is quite harsh especially for people like me who made an honest mistake, where trying Adwords for the first time ever, with 5 pounds of credit, and didn't realize what they were doing, only to be suspended for life. I have no intention of ever violating the TOS and promise I never will violate it, and I'm sure there are many like me. Is there a way that a petition or general appeal can be made to Google? -- since they are not willing to review accounts on a case by case basis (or at least it's obvious that not a lot of consideration is given).

PossibilitySubjunctive possibility - Subjunctive possibility is the form of modality most frequently studied in modal logic.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: The Google Gods' Word on unsuspension

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
I believe the answer is pretty much "never" - this seems to apply for AdWords and AdSense.

Sorry - I know it's probably not what you wanted to hear, but I've seen this issue time and time again, and Google's stance has always been very firm on the matter.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello;

That depends on the type of suspension,  and how severe was the violation; Usually a  landing page violation can be  fixed, to bring the site into  compliance  with the Policy. when fixed - you can apply to reinstate the account;

What was the ground for suspension?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Account got uspended due to the violation of google policies but they did not tell me what exactly is the voilation done i believe that this because of my website the disclaimer was not there and there was some problem in the content as well so do you think that after changing that we my account will get unsuspended.