AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Technical support

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

Anyone help in creating google account for technical support

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Technical support

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good morning.

If you are trying to create an AdWords Express account for your business, you can learn about the program first by reading the material provided on the AdWords Express Help website.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee
You can visit http://www.google.co.in/intl/en/adwords/express/ and dial the shown telephone number for support with setting up your AdWords Express account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Theresa,

I have heard that now google has banned online technical support in India, Bangladesh and Pakistan. We have been legitimate running technical support process from last 3 years. Recently, we mistakenly indexed multiple refund policy pages and account was suspended for violiting user safety guidelines.

However, we have gotten site fixed and now every thing is complained according to google policies but account manager at google informed us that this account cannot be unsuspended as google no longer permits remote technical support campaigns.

Please suggest if I should apply for review since I am positive that we are abiding by all policies terms and conditions.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Theresa,

I have heard that now google has banned online technical support in India, Bangladesh and Pakistan. We have been legitimate running technical support process from last 3 years. Recently, we mistakenly indexed multiple refund policy pages and account was suspended for violiting user safety guidelines.

However, we have gotten site fixed and now every thing is complained according to google policies but account manager at google informed us that this account cannot be unsuspended as google no longer permits remote technical support campaigns.

Please suggest if I should apply for review since I am positive that we are abiding by all policies terms and conditions.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Marc,

How aare you doing today? I hace contacted on the number provided on the link however they do not support in creating account. There is only 1 simple question is there any one who can help me in creating google adword accouunt for third party technical support.

Rising Star
# 7
Rising Star

Good morning, Nikhil K

If Google told you that the company "no longer permits remote technical support campaigns" then there is nothing you can do--no type of review will get your account unsuspended. The company has decided not to offer advertising in that area any longer.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*