AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Technical Support Campaign Help

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I understand technical support campaigns on Adwords are very difficult to setup and maintain. I would like to hire someone or a business to help me setup and manage a campaign in Adwords.

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

**Please avoid from posting a generic comment referring to the Adwords policies. That is not helpful and doesn't help me or anybody else in this situation.

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Technical Support Campaign Help

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Michael,
Your best bet would be to look at the partner search portal. This is not a job board. It would be worth noting that anyone worth their salt will make sure that policy adherence will be top priority.

Pretty much everything that has been said on tech support has been said already in previous threads. I have a feeling you know that already though. Best of luck.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the response.

I have no problem with adhering to the policy and that is exactly why I'm seeking help and management. I've personally tried to understand the policies and can't seem to figure out where I'm going wrong.

I know it is possible to run these campaigns. It's just not clear why some websites are accepted and why others are not. I'm sure there's some politics involved but if that's the case, my question is, who do I need to talk to?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm not trying to reinvent the wheel here or run a fly by night type of operation. I have a legit technical support business that has been in business for over 4 years and I just want to advertise with all the other technical support businesses on Adwords.

I'm open to doing whatever it takes to make that happen.