AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Tech Support in USA Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI!! 

Google has taken action against such so called Technical Support. But, the point here is that Google has treated all tech support companies like in a same manner and suspended all accounts (Except 2-3 companies and they are still running). Now there are few questions on this:

Why these Company are Running the Same! 

Like! 

http://www.itok.net/landing/sem/?p=go2&w=Having+Computer+Problems?&s_kwcid=TC|10708|online%20tech%20...

Have you any Answerd about this Company!! or you have taken sop from these Companies!! 

Tell me Google!! 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Tech Support in USA Suspended

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

There is currently no policy ban on technical support businesses that comply with our AdWords policies. Like all businesses that advertise with us, technical support businesses must comply with all our policies including our User Safety Policy. We don’t allow businesses that we feel may pose a harm to our users.

Re: Tech Support in USA Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello hafeez,
If you won't violet the adword policies and strictly following the google guidelines then Google won't suspend the account.

While dealing with technical support I learned Google is not against the technical support business but Google is trying it's best that the guidelines are being followed by the adword manager. Google doesn't cross check every adword account just after creation but randomly selects any accounts and verifies the all aspects.

Google always warns you before you repeat the mistake but doesn't tell where you were wrong - this is what I hate about the Google adword.

If you would follow the google adword policies and guidelines, won't mention the brand name[s], add some unique contents in the pages and make the pages user friendly - not search engine. Give links for terms, privacy policy, DMCA, etc policy pages.

if you are looking for an expert for PPC services with technical support business, just let me know.

Pin me on Google+

Thank you