AdWords
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Tech Support Adwords Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Has Google changed the policies for tech support companies?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Tech Support Adwords Campaign

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Nope there is nothing in policies which will restrict a tech support campaigns. If you are going to use brand names like Microsoft , IBM etc in your campaigns and ads then just go through trademark policy.

Hope this helps

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
A quick addition; search previous posts of mine on "tech support policy". I have recently covered different aspects of the issue, in a number of posts.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks guys

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Nobody has clear answers.... I have been following replies closely, especially of MosheTLV

There are few things i have understood.

Account Suspension occurs only due to policy violation, which could be due to

1. Account level disallowed activity, or

2. The Website does not fully comply with all policies.

Agreed !

I have nothing against any website and have been following ads on Google and noticed that there are few domains or accounts indeed which are still running ads showing everything which everybody else is now deprived off citing you have violated policies.

If you do a search Microsoft Help and Support or McAfee Help and Support on Google USA, you will come to know what i am talking about. Please check all the sites and tell me if they are not violating any policies? ..What is the special they are doing that their ad title contains Trademarked terms -- do not say they have an association or authorization from them... Also if they could be using Keyword insertion why are they being allowed?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
We are a group of tech support companies who is going to organise protest in front of google office iin gurgaon. We request all tech support and their employees to join us. Protest will dtart on friday the 18th. Please come and support us and ur business.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Gaurav,

Can update protest timing and your contact information so that we can join you.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
We update the venue for protest on 17th evening. And guys dont revel your contact info here as google can track them and try to stop us.

We will meet all of you guys on gurgaon dlf building on 18th and vy 17th we will upsate the add where we will get together before we march to google office.

Bring as many people as possible we have to make it big and invite all media people who u know.

Lets **bleep** google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Any Update, what is the next plan..

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi gaurav ,if google did not make any changes or update for tech support company ,then let kick their **bleep** again .And yes that giant wolf iyogi who corrupt the google.I wish the NSA spy on iyogi and google big belly in india .