AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Tech Suport Scam ?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

what do you say about this

http://postimg.org/image/5iwkzc3fl/

Re: Tech Suport Scam ?

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

It is interesting, I do not know how to put phone number without the Call Extension Smiley Happy

Re: Tech Suport Scam ?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Team,
Off Late I have seen multiple tech support accounts being suspended because of multiple violations, Irrespective the fact we don't even know what is the violation we did.Even if you call google helpdesk in India or US, They don't have the solution. In my opinion, because of some scumbags, Everyone suffered. And what we are doing is sitting idle and cribbing or criticize google for this situation. We our-self wrote our fate. According to me, about 85% companies running tech support are not even registered, let alone having a OSP License.
The fact remains the same that everyone is in deep trouble and coming out of it is a challenge. Lets meet up on Sunday, 27th October and see what options do we have. One representative from each company ( Decision Maker ) should be present and lets work together to attain mutual growth and benefit.
Lets unite so that atleast we can get a official reply from Google management.Mail me at sumitkalra85@gmail.com with your names and contact number. Spread this like fire and i am sure we would certainly get a positive result.