AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Talking to Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am looking at the help section for Google Ads and trying to chat to someone about my ad status not being updated after two days but it seems like the process goes round in an endless loop and I can never actually get to the chat process itself, can anyone off er any insight on how to be able to chat to Google?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Talking to Google

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Graham,

If you click on the gear icon and click worldwide phone support (as shown in the screenshot below) it should then provide you with a phone number to call, as well as the customer ID you'll need when you get on the phone.

1476351650334screensave.png

Hope this helps,

Talking to Google

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Hello @Graham F,

If you facing difficulty in finding a chat agent, I would suggest you to email the Google support team your issue. 

They will respond in next 24 hours.

Regards,

Syed Sayem Mustafa

Talking to Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks, was hoping to use the char functionality but seems to take me round in an endless loop of help topics so may need to use the phone

Talking to Google

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

Hi Graham F,

Though call and chat supports are the best way to reach out the support quickly.

But the chat support is available only if you are logged in to your AdWords account.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’