AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

TOTAL FRUSTRATION

N/A
# 1
N/A

My site was supsended as I populated my Adwords account as my site was parked - we overlapped by 1 day...Google whilst sympathetic have been unable to resolve the issue - I have emails from them saying the site is no longer suspended yet my ads are not running and I have got to the point of total frustration. Google have not called me back as promised and my account mananger does not answer my emails - can anyone please give me contact details of a senior US based Exec who will pick up my case and see it through to the end? Thanks - Phil

4 Expert replyverified_user

Re: TOTAL FRUSTRATION

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

Whilst I understand your frustration and I can't personally help you, I can tell you from the help I received yesterday that there are some very knowledgeable and helpful people here who I'm sure will help you.

Don't forget though, as you're after a US based person, many of them are probably getting a good nights sleep at the moment.

Regards,

Richard.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Phil and welcome,

If I understand your question, Parked domains are not allowed to advertise on Adwords since it's against the policies. You can read more here: http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1206870?rd=1

The idea is to have unique and meaningul content on your landing page which is relevant to the search query user is looking for on Google network. If you are advertising a parked domain, I would suggest making changes to it and then re-submit the site for a review so that Adwords can unsuspend the website.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

N/A
# 4
N/A

Sleep - thats fine - I just want some of that excellent US Customer Service as sadly I'm not getting it in the UK... Thanks

N/A
# 5
N/A

Yes I am aware of all of that - been there - done that - stilll same problems and no one calls back! But thanks....

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

"Sleep - thats fine - I just want some of that excellent US Customer Service as sadly I'm not getting it in the UK... Thanks"

We get customer service in the UK? Smiley Surprised

N/A
# 7
N/A

Thanks - is that my solution then the fact that you get service? I though this was a help forum - not a - my ones bigger than your one forum?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

"Thanks - is that my solution then the fact that you get service? I though this was a help forum - not a - my ones bigger than your one forum?"

Sorry, you've misunderstood me. I'm in London.

It was just tongue in cheek, in general we don't have a lot of customer service anymore in the UK.

I wasn't engaging in any "my ones bigger than yours" stuff.

I also sincerely hope you find a solution.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

I'm in Spain and my "local" spanish office is in Poland - the service I get from them is excellent - every time.

Can't say the same thing (unfortunately) about Dublin - that's more hit and miss....

but do try your local office

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067?hl=en

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Is it possible Phil that you just fail the attitude test?  Insulting people who are trying to offer help - like Pankaj and Richard - is not normally a good direction to go in.

I won't bother trying to help you as obviously those of us in the UK are not good enough.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits