AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

THE IS BORDER LINE CRIMINAL WHAT GOOGLE DID TO US TEMP SUSPENDED

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

THIS IS BORDER LINE CRIMINAL WE ARE NEW COMPANY NEW LAUNCH GEERED UP WITH 60k IN PRODUCT AND ANOTHER 10k IN EMPLOYEES AND STOCK AND SUPPLIES RAN THE CAMOPAIGN WAS UP FOR 12 MINUTES AND STOPPED US FOR REVIEW THAN TEMP SUSPENDED US FOR NON PAYMENT WHEN WE PAID, NO ONE IS AT GOOGLE SINCE LAST WED, THE WHOLE GOOGLE IS SHUT DOWN ON THE LARGEST SHOPPING WEEKEND OF THE YEAR WE LOST AT LEAST 20k IN REVENUE ON TOP OF IT, WE PAID WE PAID WE PAID, NO ONE IS THERE TO EVEN HELP US NOW WE LOST THE WHOLE WEEKEND BLACK FRIDAY AND NOW CYBER MONDAY TOMOORW WE HAVE CREDIT AFTER WE PAID OF ALMOMOST 100.00 THIS IS OBSURD AND NOT FAIR, EVEN NATIONAL NEWS WOULD LOVE THIS STORY AND IM SURE WITH THOUSANDS OR MORE OF OTHERS IN THE SAME BOAT IM SURE THEY WILL FOLLOW ALONG IM SURE THESE WONT BE ANSWERED EITHER

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>@GMAIL.COM

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager in order to remove personal information. This is done, per our Community Posting Guidelines, in order to protect your privacy and/or account security.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: THE IS BORDER LINE CRIMINAL WHAT GOOGLE DID TO US TEMP SUSPENDED

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
why cant anyone answer the questions please.....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
no one feels my frustration or has?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
I feel for you... but....

To be completely frank - if you were planning to run this size of a campaign for a specific weekend - then the campaigns should have been set up some weeks ago and paused. All approval glitches should have been ironed out in good time and then the campaigns scheduled and unpaused at the start of the weekend.

I know that this is going to sound smug... because you are so frustrated and almost anything anyone says is going to be of little help or comfort, but if the campaign had run and then stopped after 12 minutes, three weeks ago, you wouldn't be in this position.

And, despite Google's size, yes, they close at the weekend and they close for holidays, and sometimes they can take a few days to fix things. And fix them they do... but it's not going to happen immediately and you wont get back this weekend.

I know that's not what you want to hear either, but that's the truth.

You will be able to talk to someone on the help line first thing Monday morning - but please don't shout at the poor person who answers the phone - they will try and help you and they will understand how urgent the situation is.

Learn from this and when the next heavy sales period approaches, be ready well in advance.

Here's hoping you can get your ads online quickly.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I appreciate your honesty, i really do....but this does not make it right and i did do it 2 weeks ago spoke on chat with someone to make sure it was all good than paused it.......so i did do this in advance maybe not as much as you said and yes google should not be closed when yahoo chat, bing, facebook and everyone else is open becAUSE clients on this type of weekend should be able to solve the problems with google if there is and from these forums and questions they ask you i am far from the only one i feel im a speck a dust when it comes to these problems, the kicker is we did nothing wrong. But i appreciate your response.