AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Suspension with out cause?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I recently activated my account with google adwords and google suspended my account. i want to know the exact reason for suspension and if there is any specific reason for suspension then give me time to change my account suspension reasons , i will change any account policy which led to any illegal of your policy.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Suspension with out cause?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Tech F

You should refer to the email which you must have got from Google to your account administrator's email id. It will give you a hint of the policy violation in question. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Tweeter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Re: Suspension with out cause?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
You can also check within policy details.

Go to Ads tab >> Columns >> modify columns >> Attributes >> Add policy details >> Apply.

Now, you can see the reason for the suspension.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’