AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Suspension after 3 hours of the only warning

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Guys.

Unfortunately, i was sleeping while i recieved an email about a URL of a client of mine that was added to my account, which wasnt meeting adwords policies.

Due to that, i got my whole account supsended! 

This is kind of unfair, since i recieved an email at 03:00 regarding the violation of URL and a second one telling me that my account is supsended at 05:30.

I was unable to do any actions! I was sleeping and havent realized that this URL was not meeting adwords policies.

Tech support in my country tell me that cannot help me in such issues, they are here only to help me set up a campaing and all i have to do is to fill the necessary form about submit of review (which i did).

Please let me know how to resolve this. I have already deleted the campaing that caused the problem.

This is a 3 years established adwords account which a good amount of money spend on ads every single month.

Thank you in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Suspension after 3 hours of the only warning

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi George, Welcome to the AdWords CommunitySmiley Happy

I understand your frustration, But if you search the "Tech support", you will find the multiple reasons for suspension.

Here is one of the reasons for your suspension:-Link1 and Link2

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Suspension after 3 hours of the only warning

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Rakesh.
Thanks for the fast answer!

I understood the reason that this URL got blocked and the reason that the certain campaigned got declined.

But i was given no time in order to act about this.
If i had it, i would have already cancelled the faulty campaign and this would have been solved without a suspension.

My question is regarding a review for unsuspension since at this time, i have removed it , i recognized that this was a mistake my client forced me to do and all other campaigns were running with no problems for the last 3 years.