AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Suspension - Seeking a solution to Help all

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi there,

I'm new to the adwords here and have recently been suspended due to one of billing issues. In the meantime, I have surfed internet and have found that Google may also suspend your account for reasons other than what they state in the account. I'm eager to know that, does Google seize the account due to irregularities in the website and notify a problem due to billing? I'm expecting a comprehensive solution of such concerns as I'm keen to sustain my account for long term basis.

Before I apply for the review, can anyone in the community do me a favor by helping in such circumstances and regarding Google policies?

Thanks in advance for reviewing my site.

Fransic, P.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Suspension - Seeking a solution to Help all

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

No, if Google said that it suspended your site because of billing policy violation so it's billing. But Google can suspend your site, if it violates any policy and in this case Google will let you know that your site is violating some policy.

You should try get the gist of some policies topic that you think it's relevant to your site. Check AdWords Policy Center:
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Fransic and Ahmed;

We have seen cases in which the suspension email was due to "billing", while the actual reason for the suspension was due to another policy violation. (No clue why...) OR the suspension was  due to billing and another violation, while only "billing suspension" email was emailed.

So Fransic is correct. There could be cases of a "suspension email" due to one reason, but in reality, the case involves more than one violation.

@Fransic;

Please share your website URL - so we can have a look.

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
That's new for me , it seems helpful.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks Ahmed and Moshe for your assistance.

The concerned URL is www.deliciouscoupon.com

Thanks,

Fransic

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Fransic;
Your site violates the "bridge section" of the Policy. The site has no added value for users, except linking them to other sites.
This business model cannot be promoted on Adwords.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
HI,

Thanks Moshe for your useful guidelines. I request you to please identify few of the features a website should have and those you think will be most appropriate and mandatory in this situation.

Your help will be highly appreciated and obviously, will help others too.

Fransic

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
I would advise you to read the Policy; The issue is with the business model. So I don't think that there is a fix.