AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I just set up my account and was suspended what did I do wrong. Carolyn

Re: Suspended

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Carol,
Please share your URL here.I hope Moshe TLV will tell you why your account get suspended.

Thanks

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Carol,
You were suppose to receive an email from the Adwords team, this will include the problem that got your account suspended.

If you can paste it here it will be much easier to suggest a course of action.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Carol,

An account can get suspended for a variety of reasons detailed below:

You repeatedly violated our policies.
You violated our policies in a big way and put our users at risk.
You didn't successfully submit payment for your advertising costs.
Your account appears to be strongly related to an already suspended account.

More info on the link below:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375414?hl=en

Cheers,
Vineesh..

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
www.bodydefine.net Alright suspended again. Please don't tell me I spent money on this business and can't advertise it : ). I've made some edits to the site please let me know if I'm good to go now. I figured after building my own website would get rid of the issues. I'm back to square one. I love this product what am I doing wrong. Carolyn

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Carol -

I recently got suspended and it took quite a few months to get everything sorted with getting back my account... As you have not provided details for your suspension as per email from Google it is difficult to offer any form of advice...

Looking at your website - I think it may be violation of user safety policy as you don't provide any disclaimers and possible disclosures which may be needed if it is a third party product... You may also have some exaggerated text such as [... expect "ultimate" results with this amazing...] sorry to say - which may be viewed as misleading...

If I was you I would call Google Adwords - in my experience I found them to be very helpful noting that the call center folks are different to the actual reviewers and hence it may take a few rounds of making changes before you get there...

From my experience it is indeed possible to get re-instated... If you can provide the details /reasons as to the suspension I'll be happy to provide some more feedback based on my experiences...

Good Luck and don't give up!

Sid