AdWords
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended site

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone. My site was suspended and I fixed some issues. Can someone tell me if it will cause me a problem as it is being reviewed. This is the website.

Hope to get a feedback soon. Best

1 Expert replyverified_user

Why is my site suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What is wrong with this website? http://nutritiononthego.blogspot.com/

Re: Why is my site suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

I answered a similar question yesterday;

can I make website about weight loss

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Why is my site suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I fixed some major issues Moshe for example I added moderate diet and exercise among other things. I also removed all the external links and put unique content. Added privacy policy and uses ... Can you check to see if it in compliance now.

Re: Suspended site

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Caesar,
I reviewed your site and found that the product may be in-line with a supplement. Please go through the link below to know more:
Google AdWords restricts the promotion of healthcare-related products and services.
Google AdWords doesn't allow the promotion of the following pharmaceuticals and supplements, irrespective of any claims of legality.
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/176031?hl=en

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hello again Caesar E;
Please refrain from multiple questions on the same topic . It confuses, and makes it hard to help. I answered your original question.
Please post any follow-ups in your original post.
https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approvals-and-Advertising/Why-is-my-site-suspended/m-p/17...
Basically; your site violates 2 major sections of the policy: Health-Care and Medicine" and the "Advertiser Claims" section.

Thank you;
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for your answers. But my site does not mention nor promotes anything with the unapproved pharmaceuticals listed in Google's list of unapproved products related to weight loss . As far as Advertiser claims. there is a disclaimer that says : *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All forms of weight loss involves moderate diet and exercise. Am I not in compliance now after fixing the other issues in the site?

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hello;
We will not be able to help you further if you "jump" between two discussions on the same topic. While I am posting an answer on the other post of yours, you again  post here...Smiley Mad

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
I merged all your post on this suspended site to one thread. Please refrain from multiple discussions on this topic.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Sorry. Am I in the right thread now? If so could you help me with the above comment. Thanks.