AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended site

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My site www.homeforbusiness.co.uk got suspended from Google because The website "http://www.homeforbusiness.co.uk " is in violation with our "User Safety - Get Rich Quick" and is considered to be unacceptable business practice.

However, the site is just an information portal for women wanting to work from home. I've never tried to sell anything on the site. The content is very quality, informative and balanced. There is nothing remotely, 'get rich' on it. Apart from this initial correspondence I have had no luck trying to talk to any one from Google or understand what I can do to better satisfy their terms and conditions.

Is there anything I can do or anyone I can speak to.  

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Suspended site

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

OK; Got it;

I will refer the case to Google asking  for another review;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

OOPS...

Taking a second look - what is that "get an instant free access" for an e-book about "how to start from home job today"

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, it is 31 page e-book which covers 7 freelance jobs that can be started from home. The jobs are: opening an ebay store, virtual assistant, research and writer, keyword researcher, social media manager, affiliate marketing, and coaching. In each topics, it covers what is it, the skills needed, where to find work and quick tips for success. There is nothing in it about making money quickly.  I'm happy to send an attachment of the book, if this is the issue. 

Thanks for you help because I have found it very difficult to know what to change. 

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Elizabeth C;

I was informed by Google that your site had been rechecked and should  be by now un-suspended;

Good luck with your campaign.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Elizabeth C
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Thanks, it hasn't yet filtered through to my Google Adword account but I have had a confirmation email that my account is no longer suspended. It's fantastic news and thanks very much for you help. I felt that I was finally in communication and getting somewhere!