AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended site problem...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I have the same problem with my ads, but, I didn't received any email from AdWords team cu the reason of suspension. Is the email sent right after the ads wore declined, or do I have to wait until I receive it? I want to make the required modifications on my site, but I don't know where to start. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ciprian Florin F
September 2015

Re: Suspended site problem...

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi there,

Thanks for your post! 

If your website was suspended, you should have received an email with the policy violation. Double-check that you are logging into the email account that is associated with your AdWords account notifications. Also, check your spam/junk folder in your email account, as the email may have gone in there.

Can you reply with a link to your website so we can take a look and maybe provide some advice? 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ciprian Florin F
September 2015

Re: Suspended site problem...

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi there,

Thanks for your post! 

If your website was suspended, you should have received an email with the policy violation. Double-check that you are logging into the email account that is associated with your AdWords account notifications. Also, check your spam/junk folder in your email account, as the email may have gone in there.

Can you reply with a link to your website so we can take a look and maybe provide some advice?