AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended site / account - please help

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My clients site <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> is still showing suspended after months. I completely rebuilt the site on a new server and it is clean. Can someone help me figure out how to get Google to release it?

Vince 

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager in order to remove a link which had the potential to put other members at risk. 

As a best practice, please do not post links to sites that are suspected of - or flagged as having - Malware.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Suspended site / account - please help

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Vince,

Do you remember the site suspension reason that was outlined by AdWords support?

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Frustrating....mine was apparently suspended for not having physical contact information despite having it in three separate places on the site as well as on the ad landing page. While I appreciate their help, it seems that even the Ad Words Team is not sure what causes these suspensions. Not sure why we cannot get a specific reason for site suspensions instead of a link to a policy we might be missing. I was depending on advertising heavily for the tax season which is now already underway and a few days from the busiest time of the year. Ad was supposed to be up and running and now I have no time line for when it will be up again. If it's not up in the next day or two, it will cost me thousands of dollars. Sorry for ranting on your thread, just so frustrating.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
They said malicious link, but webmaster tools and every scanning software I can find says I'm clean. They won't tell me where they are finding the link, but there is no sign of it. I've built the site on a new server, deduped all the plugins for changes to the code. Really frustrating when the just keep saying it is there but can't give me anywhere to look and their tool says I'm clean. Thanks Vince Sent from iPhone