AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended for site policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can any1 help me and tell me in detail why my site is suspended (misleading information and low value content)

I was using that same same and webpage for more than 2 or 3 months that webpage was created in july 

and after that i have run so many ads and tested with different countries and and ad text.I used to get quality score of 8 and 7 for my keywords even my landing page was above average.

I didnt get it why after 2 months my site get suspended? My ad is relevant to my landing page whatever information was in my ad users get that same information how m i misleading them? 

Why should i create unnecessary information or content for my ad if it is of no use?

Ad is simple and giving the exact information not more nor less.

this is my Website link i was using this page for that particular ad from july to sept 2015 ww.hibbana.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Suspended for site policy

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

any site that offers little unique value to users or is focused primarily on
traffic generation -- such as, promoting bridge or gateway destinations as
a business-model -- is considered low-value, an abuse of the ad-network,
a prohibited practice that tends not to promote positive user-experiences,
and therefore violates the current advertising polices.

in the case of prohibited-practices, the amount of content is not a factor --
rather, it is specific things that cannot be done or are not wanted; such as

business-models based on promoting bridge-pages with insufficiently unique

or low value content.

google is the final arbiter of unique and low value.

see also
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6008942

Re: Suspended for site policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I hve read the policy before creating my webpage
I didnt change any content on my page tht ws the same page.which i ws using for 3 months.if that page was working 3 months now wht is the problem
Regarding policy my site is providing user exp they r getting wht m advertising with my ad.they are getting information what they want after clicking on my ad.
They are so many ads which are not providing tht much info wht m providing still thr ads are shown on google
Tll me why i ws able to run my ads for tht same page for 3 months with quality score of 7 or 8 if my site was voilating.
Thks 4 info by the way