AdWords
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended for site policy

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Disapproval reason:

Site policy: website can't be advertised: We've determined that your site doesn't comply with our site policies. Because of this, any ads promoting this site have been disapproved.

This is my first time using Adwords and also the first and only ad I have created. My ad was initially disapproved and then later changed to site suspended. I removed the newsletter signup form from the footer of my website, thinking that might have been what triggered adwords to reject it, but that seemed to have no change. I do have a link on the landing page that leads users to another page where they can signup for my newsletter, but it's only a link. My business is hand held device screen repair, which I believe is an acceptable business with adwords. Any suggestions?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kyle J
September 2015

Re: Suspended for site policy

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Did you check the policy details by customizing the columns in Ads Tab in the account? That would show you the actual reason behind site suspension.

Also on your website, I didn't find any Privacy Policy or any Terms and conditions page highlighting how would you be using the information shared by the customers. That is very important.

Here's the details policy document which you can read and make the changes to your website accordingly. Then fill up the form so that AdWords Team can review your website and take necessary action.More details are here:-https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704383?hl=en

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kyle J
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Did you check the policy details by customizing the columns in Ads Tab in the account? That would show you the actual reason behind site suspension.

Also on your website, I didn't find any Privacy Policy or any Terms and conditions page highlighting how would you be using the information shared by the customers. That is very important.

Here's the details policy document which you can read and make the changes to your website accordingly. Then fill up the form so that AdWords Team can review your website and take necessary action.More details are here:-https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704383?hl=en

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
All I get when I hover over the "disapproved" popup is:

Reasons

This ad has been disapproved.
Site policy: website can't be advertised

Ad policies

Site not working