AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended for breaking policies please help

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I logged in to my AdWords account this evening and noticed a message that: "Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified."

I also received an email that stated: "We periodically review accounts for security purposes and to verify billing information. As a result of this review, your account and any related accounts have been suspended, and your ads are no longer running on Google. If you believe your account was suspended in error, please contact us through the AdWords Help Center."

This is all very odd to me. I've had my account open and running for over a month now and when i originally opened it, someone from google called me to verify my billing. I double checked my payment information and everything appears to be correct. I tried calling, but when I enter my account ID their phone system sends me to a recording that my account was suspended, and I'm unable to contact a human being to figure out what this issue is. When I try the chat function, it just sends me to the email form.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by joshuasingh (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Adwords Account Suspended For Billing...

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI Heather E

Welcome to the AdWords community :-)

Please see the following thread which has a discussion about the same issue. I think it best that you follow the steps in this thread eg, check your billing info is the same in your account as what is on record with your bank/ card issuer, check your site to make sure that you are not violating any of AdWords policies. At the bottom of the thread there is a contact form provided. You can fill out the form and submit it if you thing there has been an error, hopefully your issue will be looked into and resolved from there.

Kind regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for responding. I've submitted the form, but all of my billing is correct. Here is my website: topwrinklecreamguide.com. I'm confident I'm not breaking any policies, but not 100% sure. Please assist.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
This is the response I got from google today...

*** Please do not respond to this system-generated email. ***

While reviewing your account, we found violations of our AdWords policies in this or a related account. As a result, your account has unfortunately been suspended, and your ads will no longer run on Google.

For information on the terms associated with AdWords account use, please review our Terms and Conditions at: https://adwords.google.com/select/tsandcsfinder

If you have a prepaid balance remaining in your account, you can request a refund at any time by following the instructions at: http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1703646

If you believe that you meet all of our Terms and Conditions and want to make an appeal, fill out the following form: https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Please be aware that we can't process your request unless our Terms and Conditions are met.

We appreciate your cooperation.

Sincerely,
The Google AdWords Team

--------

My website is www.topwrinklecreamguide.com. Does anyone see what I'm doing wrong?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
My website is www.topwrinklecreamguide.com. Can someone please review and let me know if they know what policies I'm breaking? I want to fix but I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Please help.