AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended due to User Safety - What to do?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Recently I try to start my tech support business with Google. I know Google has many strict in policies for running tech support campaign. I do not have any issue to go with all policies that's why I study about all then I created my website. But my site is suspended due to user safety. I do not know what I have to do to fix it because I do not know where is issue in my site. Many known persons are running tech support with google even though they are doing scam. Here I just want to do genuine business but failure here. Can any please help me to fix this issue. I know Google will not give me more than 3 or 4 days to fix it because it is already 3 days completed. my site domain is www.pcrobo.com and for now landing page is http://pcrobo.com/index.php/services/antivirus-tech-support-services

Please assist me asap.Help will be appreciated!!!!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Suspended due to User Safety - What to do?

ANP Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
ANP Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi NIdhi,

While I cannot comment on the specific details of your case, @John Paul has bundled up many of Google's official answers to common questions around AdWords' 3rd party technical support policies here.

ANP