AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended due to User Safety - What to do?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Recently I try to start my tech support business with Google. I know Google has many strict in policies for running tech support campaign. I do not have any issue to go with all policies that's why I study about all then I created my website. But my site is suspended due to user safety. I do not know what I have to do to fix it because I do not know where is issue in my site. Many known persons are running tech support with google even though they are doing scam. Here I just want to do genuine business but failure here. Can any please help me to fix this issue. I know Google will not give me more than 3 or 4 days to fix it because it is already 3 days completed. my site domain is www.pcrobo.com and for now landing page is http://pcrobo.com/index.php/services/antivirus-tech-support-services

Please assist me asap.Help will be appreciated!!!!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Suspended due to User Safety - What to do?

ANP Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
ANP Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi NIdhi,

While I cannot comment on the specific details of your case, @John Paul has bundled up many of Google's official answers to common questions around AdWords' 3rd party technical support policies here.

ANP