AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended due to Billing Info. How to get back?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I was an adwords user since past 1 year and used to run multiple accounts for one website, so that I can keep all my broad campaigns in different accounts. One sudden day about 10 days back all my accounts got suspended due to "suspicious billing info".

From past 10 days I was thinking about the same, on what must have went wrong and finally came to a conclusion that the phone number I had entered in Billing Info was my old work number which is not in use currently. 

Now I want to get back by correcting this hopefully identified problem. But there are couple of issues:

1. I'm not able to find any option of changing my phone number of current account. Thus because I'm not able to correct the mistake, I cannot even ask for review at https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended
  2. I have CANCELLED and deleted all my previously used accounts, so there's no way to go back and change number in all of them.
  3. Any new account which I try and make automatically gets suspended, so cannot improvise on mistakes.

I'm in a complete fix now. Please Help....

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Suspended due to Billing Info. How to get back?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Rahil,

Running ,multiple accounts for the same business is against the AdWords Policies. It looks like you were violating the Double Serving Policy of AdWords. Read more details around this policy here: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/2600168?hl=en. That's my understanding.

You can also read about suspended accounts here: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/2375414?hl=en

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for your thoughts. But I don't think that's applicable in my case as as it clearly states "same or similar businesses across multiple accounts triggered by the same or similar keywords"

In my case:
1. There is only one business and one website.
2. No two accounts run parallel at the same time. In fact, google's automatic system would itself block running of multiple ads with same landing page triggering on same keywords. Saying that "a higher quality ad is already live"

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello,

Rahil Khan wrote:

Hi,

I was an adwords user since past 1 year and used to run multiple accounts for one website, so that I can keep all my broad campaigns in different accounts. One sudden day about 10 days back all my accounts got suspended due to "suspicious billing info".

I'm in a complete fix now. Please Help....

As per your first post, you said that you ran multiple accounts for one website, so as per the policy in the Policy Center, repeated violation of a policy might end up in account suspension and if if someone tries to create new account, those are also suspended.

My Thoughts!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Pankaj,

May be that's true and this is exactly why I need help. Now that I have (supposedly) identified the problem there seems to be no way to correct it...

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Once your repeatedly violated the policy and suspended - you cannot return and advertise with Google again. The suspension is for good!

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Moshe,

But how is suspension for good if violation was not intended !!!

My phone number changed when I left my previous work place, but adwords accounts where still active. If google adwords has no functionality of changing phone number, how am I suppose to change my phone numbers?

This is a check-mate...