AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Could someoneplease help me with the below:? Im not sure what she was asking for that wasnt done?

This Chat is no longer off the record

me
22:03
hello

Erika Google
22:03
Hi John

me
22:04
could you check what's wrong with my account, i haven't used it in a while?
Customer ID: --------------
it was banned 4 years ago
i think

Erika Google
22:05
Yes, of course
just checking the account now

Erika Google
22:12
Ok, so it seems to be multiple violations on these URLs: --------.com, -----------.net, -------.net, -----------.biz

me
22:13
is it possible to be unbanned? i believe those domains have not been active since 2010. As i told the last person, i never got the warning because i never check the email. Is there anything that can be done?

Erika Google
22:15
Unfortunately, no matter how old the URLs are, even if the URLs have since been deleted they need to be fixed before the account can be unsuspended

me
22:15
how can i fix them?

Erika Google
22:21
------------.com  is suspended for Brdige page. For information on our Bridge page policy, please see this page https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/190435?hl=en
---------.net is also suspended for Bridge page
In fact all four are suspended for Bridge page

me
22:21
Erika, i have deleted all those websites, they no longer exist

Erika Google
22:23
I am sorry but the account can not be unsuspended without those four URLs being rectified.

me
22:24
could you please tell me how to do that? so i can get it unsuspended?

Erika Google
22:25
You will need to review the Bridge page policy which was in the link above. Each page will need to have unique valuable content.

chatsupport
22:26
Thank you for contacting AdWords chat support. Your chat session is now complete.
chatsupport left group chat.

me
22:26
wait
Your message may not have been received.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Suspended account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

The Rep is correct!

The domains (in violation)  must be fixed prior to an appeal. Abandoning the URL does not resolve the issue. You'll have to gain control over the domains and fix them. If you can't do that, you cannot advertise with Google further.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’