AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

"Your Google AdWords account has been suspended for violation of Google's Advertising Policies in this or a related account."

It has been a number of years since I have visited my adwords account, and the above is the message that now greets me.  How can I find out what the violation is?  I see in my acount two ads that I set up some time ago.  Neiter have any activity on them.  Could they have been the culprit? They are affiliate ads.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Suspended account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi;

As usual with this cases, please share website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Tattoomenow.com is the referral site.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Sorry ; I can't check the site. I get a WOT warning of a dangerous site for my machine;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Could that be the problem? If I delete the ads will that solve it? I'm trying to get back into one of my old acounts to see if I have anything els lingering.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

I really don't know, since I can't put my machine at risk;

Check with your site programmer/ developer.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is not my site.  It is an affiiate programme I was promoting.  I've found that my other adwords account is cancelled, probably due to inactivity, I'll try reinstating that and see what happens. Thank you for taking then time to respond.

Google Employee
# 8
Google Employee

Hi Miriam,

You mentioned you had two ads set up in your account. Can you please share the other URL?