AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended account - Please help us understand how to resolve the issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We would love to resolve the issue that we have spent the last two months trying to find. Unfortunately if we are not given any sort of suspension reason or at the very least some sort indication as to what the issue may be, we are forced to consider the possibility that we might just find ourselves searching for the policy violation for the remainder of our lives. Of course, we would be happy to swiftly resolve any issue if we know what it is! Google is by far the best ad server available and we realise this - we wish to continue using the fantastic service that has been developed. Please help us rectify the issue: www.futurama.co.za

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Suspended account - Please help us understand how to resolve the i

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Jay W;

To me, it looks that the issue here is with the weapons section of the Policy;  (aka dangerous products or services) 

Any part or component that's necessary to the function of a gun or intended for attachment to a gun - are not allowed.

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6014299?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
What made you suspect that if I may ask?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Google support will not allow us to call them either. So what do we do?