AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended Site?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just logged into my Adwords account after a while of not using it and created a couple campaigns for my site. Apparently, for reasons unknown, my ads cannot run because the site is 'suspended'. I have read through the FAQ about this, and none of their reasons for suspending a site seem to make any sense for mine. I cannot find anything wrong with it that violates any terms.  I never received an email from Google saying that this site was suspended or why.  I have submitted a re-review but am worried I will just get some generic computer response. How can I get this fixed asap? I have some campaigns I need to get running. My site is www.envye.com. Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dana F
September 2015

Re: Suspended Site?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Well, my ISP says the following when trying to access your site... Apparently Google agrees!

403 FORBIDDEN!     

Either the address you are accessing this site from has been banned for previous malicious behavior or the action you attempted is considered to be hostile to the proper functioning of this system.

The detected reason(s) you were blocked are:
ISP with a bad reputation, and heavy spam record

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

whhattt that is insane?!  OK wait, I think I might know what it is. I recently installed a script to block spammers. If your ISP has a high record of spam then it blocks you. I'm going to disable it and can you please let me know if the error goes away? I didn't realize it would affect Adwords.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

OK;
The site URL is now OK
Where is privacy Policy?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It is there at the bottom. I was just updating the bottom blurb.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Please copy / paste here the suspension email received from Google;
Do not include any personal info (e.g. Email, CID...)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I did not get a suspension email so I don't know when exactly they suspended the site. I just got an email of disapproved ads after I set them up, which references that my site had been suspended near the bottom but does not say why exactly, and it says I should have received another email explaining why, but I did not. I am thinking it was to do with that spam blocker script....

Hello AdWords Advertiser,

We wanted to alert you that one or more of your ads or keywords have been disapproved. Unfortunately, we won't be able to show your ads on Google, our search partners, or on Display Network placements until you edit your ads or keywords to make them compliant with our policies.

If this is an error, we want to get your ads back up and running as quickly as possible, and your Google team is here to help. Below you'll find the reason why your ads or keywords have been disapproved. At the end of this email, you'll find a Problem Report that includes details about which ads or keywords have been disapproved and what you can do to fix them (if possible).

====================
Disapproval Reason
====================
Site Policy: We've determined that your site doesn't comply with our site policies. Because of this, any ads promoting this site have been disapproved.

For more information about suspended sites, please see:
http://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=190447&utm_source=google&utm_medium=...
--------------------

Repeated violations of our Advertising Policies may result in a suspension of your AdWords account, so it's important to address any issues as soon as possible by reviewing our policies. You can review our Advertising Policies
at:
http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cm&utm_campaign=awpv.

This message was sent from a notification-only email address that doesn't accept incoming email. If you have questions about our policies, please contact us through the AdWords Help Center at http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/request.py?contact_type=approvals&utm_source=google&utm_medium...

Sincerely,
The Google AdWords Team

====================
Problem Report
====================
AdWords account number: xxxxx

----------------------------------------------
Campaign: xxxxxx

Ad Text:

xxxxx
www.envye.com

Ad Status: Disapproved
Ad Issue(s): Site Policy
~~~~~~~~~

SUGGESTIONS:
You should have received a separate email that tells you the name of the policy that was violated, the site that's in violation, and a link that points you to more information about that policy and how to fix the issue.

If you have questions about why your site was suspended or would like to request a re-review of your site, please contact us at:
https://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/request.py?contact_type=site_policy

After your website has been re-enabled, you can then resubmit your ad for review by editing and saving your ad.

Campaign: xxxxxx

Ad Text:

xxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.envye.com

Ad Status: Disapproved
Ad Issue(s): Site Policy
~~~~~~~~~

SUGGESTIONS:
You should have received a separate email that tells you the name of the policy that was violated, the site that's in violation, and a link that points you to more information about that policy and how to fix the issue.

If you have questions about why your site was suspended or would like to request a re-review of your site, please contact us at:
https://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/request.py?contact_type=site_policy

After your website has been re-enabled, you can then resubmit your ad for review by editing and saving your ad.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Try to resubmit the site

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
just heard back and it was approved Smiley Happy guess that was it. thanks for the help!

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor
Great! Good luck with your campaign.