AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended. Google refuse to explain why.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am very frustrated at the moment. I have a small business repairing PCs and laptops. My business depends heavily upon adwords to let people in my local area know about my services. This has been running for a few years quite nicely.

However Google have decided that my site/adwords/colour of my hair/shoe size/who knows what/ is in violation of their policies. I have asked them many times to let me know what is wrong but they simply refuse to tell me. All I get back is confirmation that they have checked and I am suspended. They completely ignore all requests asking them to say what the specific problem is. I feel like I have been accused of a crime, tried in my absence, convicted and am now being punished - all without being told what the charges are! 

Surely it's in Google's interest to let me know what the problems is so that I can correct it and they can continue to profit from my ads being clicked on?

I used to be an evangelist for Google and their offerings but at the moment I'm totally confused as to what they are up to. 'Don't be evil' ???????

If anyone can advise I'd be most grateful.

4 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Suspended. Google refuse to explain why.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Please share your website URL
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, Thanks for the reply.

My website is a very simple one. Just tells people what I do, my past experience and how to contact me.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hmm the forum seems to have removed my URL from that post.
Ill break it up: nenepcsupport co uk Just add the missing dots.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
This URL does not load
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hmm. it does for me.

Try Googling Nene PC Support I'm right there.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
for me, that url simply times out
but never loads and then reports --
connection reset by peer.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thats rather strange. Just tried it on two different PC and two mobile phones - all load the site just fine....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
"Pingdom Website Speed Test" loads my site as well when testing how fast it loads......

Rising Star
# 10
Rising Star
I checked also, It's not loading