AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended Adwords account. Could you give me your opinion as to why?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi There,

I recently launched the new brand on **bleep** Enlargement Pills Maleproxl.com and launched a PPC campaign. After 2 days I got an email that my account has been suspended and there is no reason given.

When contacted I got an email saying the adwords support executive will look into it in detail. Then, after sometime I got an automated reply that said "The adswords ads have been submitted multiple times and violates the policy". The ad was only submitted once. I replied back and did not hear back for 5 days. Then I called again, spoke to a lady Arushi who again did not know what was the reason for suspension and was told to reply to the same email again.

I called again and spoke to Suman, he was ready to listen to anything at all and kept on saying, he cannot disclose the policy..did not have any idea at all.

There are so many websites running the campaign like www.enhancerx.com, www.erectzan.com, www.irexis-direct.com/ and many more..I fail to understand whats the issue with my website.

If there is any issue with a site, I guess one should be given a chance to fix the issue instead of simply suspending the account.

I would appreciate if someone from Google adwords team can look into my account and point me to the right direction.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Suspended Adwords account. Could you give me your opinion as to why?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome;

It really seems a bit odd that you talked with a few Google's without giving a hint to the Policy section violated;

The case is obvious:

Your site violates a clause in the "health care" section:

Google AdWords doesn't allow the promotion of the following pharmaceuticals and supplements, irrespective of any claims of legality:
Products that imply or claim that they're as effective as prescription erectile dysfunction drugs

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks so much for your reply, atleast I know a bit now.

The websites like

www.enhancerx.com

www.erectzan.com

www.irexis-direct.com/ 

do also have adwords campaign running..

Any suggestion on what could be done to make the site google compliant as I see no difference between my site and the sites above.

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there anyone who can help me solve the puzzle? Google allows some websites to run the campaign and does not allow others without even giving any chance to fix the issue..

Will appreciate any help.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@somesh297a;

If a site violated the policy and "escaped the radar"- it should be removed;

You can report a policy violation using this link:

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=176378

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’