AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended AdWords Account Need Help Please

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello I would like to find out what Im doing wrong to get Suspended on AdWords. I never done this before and would like help. I have never used AdWords ever and was told it can help with my online buisness and getting my website more people to look at it.. but I must be doing something wrong because I got this for a message...Your account is suspended We've had to suspend your AdWords account because it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies. I would really appreciate all the help you can give so I can straighten out what Im doing incorrectly. Thank you 

Trina 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Suspended AdWords Account Need Help Please

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Trina,
Welcome to the community.

If you could provide a link to your website and the exact wording of the email that you received, it may help us identify the problem.

Be aware though that it's quite rare that accounts are reinstated after a "repeated violations" email as it's usually not the first warning an advertiser will receive.

Anyway, send on the details and we'll be able to help further.

Re: Suspended AdWords Account Need Help Please

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Trina F

1) When you login into your adwords acount you get a message on red strip on top it tells you why google suspended your account.

2) The given link is how to fix suspended site.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704383?hl=en&ref_topic=3122886

3) If you are not satisfied with above mention process you can contact to adwords customer support team and i am sure they will help you out from this.

login into your adword->help option on the right corner side in the adword from where you can contact to adwords support team. They definitely help you out from this.